Perspectives Canada Virtual - Summer 2021
Course details D
We are excited to offer this class, totally virtual with live instructors. There is a special discount for students enrolled in or newly graduated from high school or post secondary schools. Students in same household need to register separately. You should have fairly reliable internet and capacity.
All on line, Available from coast to coast. No applications from outside of Canada can be accommodated
Every Wednesday night May 26-Sept 1, 2021 from 7:00 - 9:30 pm Eastern time/ A mandatory Pre-Class Orientation Session on May 19th and a Break, the week of July 14th
See Discounts Available Below
- Audit or Certificate Level:
- Cost: $335 registration fee not including books. Discounts available - see below.
- Books (Reader and Study Guide) - you can buy it yourself (amazon or other) or pick up books in set locations in Ontario or have them shipped to you at your costs. It is better for you to order yourself if outside of local pick-up area. Books picked up locally by contacting us and making arrangements. They are also available as e-book on line.
(Note must have 4th Edition of Reader & Study Guide)
Credit - Undergraduate or Graduate Level (through a Bible School of your choosing):
- Above fees + Transcript fees set by your Bible School (students must register directly with their educational institutions prior to the first class - see FAQ page for more details).
NOTE: PayPal now available - on registration sheet.
- There is an early bird discount of $100 if you register by May 9, 2021
- A special discount for students enrolled in a school, college or university - total costs only $185. Note other discounts do not also apply
- There is a $40 discount if you register 1 week early (by May 19, 2021 )
-Additional family members who also take the course as active students, will be given a $50 discount.
Payment can be made when you register or at any time you can securely pay via Paypal by clicking here.